Scott in 2013.
|Full name||Zacharias Scott|
|Date of birth||July 2, 1980|
|Place of birth||Haiku-Pauwela, Hawaii, United States|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Defender/Defensive Midfielder|
|Seattle Sounders FC|
|2002||Cleveland Force (indoor)||7||(1)|
|2002–2003||San Diego Sockers (indoor)||10||(1)|
|2009–||Seattle Sounders FC||100||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 17, 2015.
Youth and college
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (April 2015)|
Scott signed with the Seattle Sounders of the USL First Division in 2002. On October 3, 2002, he signed with the Cleveland Force of the Major Indoor Soccer League. However, he ended the season with the San Diego Sockers. Scott signed a one-year contract with the Sockers in the fall of 2003, but took an indefinite leave of absence from the team in December 2003 and never rejoined the Sockers.
The most memorable game of Scott's 2008 season was in the quarter finals of the US Open Cup against the Kansas City Wizards, where he capped an outstanding defensive performance with the winning penalty shootout goal, sending Seattle to the semifinals for the second year in a row.
- A-League Western Conference Championship (1): 2004
- A-League/USL-1 Commissioner's Cup (2): 2002, 2007
- USL First Division Championship (2): 2005, 2007
Seattle Sounders FC
- FORCE ROSTER TAKING SHAPE
- "Sounders Top Kansas City in Penalties". USL Soccer. Retrieved July 9, 2008.
- "Team i360". i360. August 6, 2010. Retrieved August 6, 2010.