|Born:||May 1, 1993|
Fort Wayne, Indiana
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school:||Homestead (Fort Wayne, Indiana)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
Zachary Steven Terrell (born May 1, 1993) is an American football quarterback. He played college football for the Western Michigan Broncos where he won the William V. Campbell Trophy his senior year. He signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent after the 2017 NFL Draft.
After redshirting his first year at Western Michigan in 2012, Terrell completed 133 of 251 passes for 1,602 yards with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions as a redshirt freshman in 2013.
As a 13-game starter in 2014, he completed 250 of 368 passes for 3,443 yards, 26 touchdowns, and 10 interceptions.
He again started all 13 games his junior year in 2015, completing 262 of 391 for 3,522 yards, 29 touchdowns, and 9 interceptions, leading the Broncos to an 8–5 record and the program's first ever bowl victory over Middle Tennessee in the Popeyes Bahamas Bowl. Terrell completed his BBA in finance cum laude in December 2015.
Also beginning coursework for an MBA, Terrell returned as a starter his senior year in 2016, where he threw 34 touchdowns to 4 interceptions, the best TD/INT ratio in the FBS. During the season, he broke Tim Hiller's school record for career passing yards. In 2016, Terrell led his Broncos to an undefeated 13–0 regular season, a Mid-American Conference championship, and a berth to the 2017 Cotton Bowl, where they lost to Wisconsin 24–16 in Terrell's final college game.
Terrell now works in business development for a Kalamazoo auto dealership.
- Western Michigan University Three Hundred Fifteenth Commencement (PDF), Western Michigan University, December 19, 2015, p. 37, retrieved September 7, 2018
- "Western Michigan QB Zach Terrell entering 'mastery' phase in Broncos' offense".
- "WMU preview: QB Zach Terrell eyes big final year on, off field".
- "2016 Football Roster: Zach Terrell". Western Michigan University. Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- "Western Michigan QB Zach Terrell is anything but typical".
- "Star QB Zach Terrell glad he stayed with Broncos".
- "Western Michigan QB Zach Terrell in the NFL? He just might surprise you, again".
- "Ravens Officially Sign 16 Undrafted Rookie Free Agents". BaltimoreRavens.com. May 5, 2017. Archived from the original on January 15, 2018.
- Mink, Ryan (May 8, 2017). "Terrance West Signs His Restricted Free Agent Contract". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- "William V. Campbell Trophy Recipients: Zach Terrell". National Football Foundation. Retrieved September 7, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zach Terrell.|