Trotman in September 2015.
August 26, 1990 |
Carmel, IN, USA
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
|Weight||202 lb (92 kg; 14 st 6 lb)|
|NHL team||Boston Bruins|
|NHL Draft||210th overall, 2010
Zachary Ross Trotman (born August 26, 1990) is an American professional ice hockey defenseman. He is currently playing with the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League (NHL). Trotman was selected by the Boston Bruins in the 7th round (210th overall), the final pick of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. Trotman was born in Carmel, Indiana, but grew up in Novi, Michigan.
Trotman played three seasons (2009-2012) of NCAA Division I college hockey with the Lake Superior State Lakers men's ice hockey team.
On December 28, 2013, with a season ending injury to defenseman Dennis Seidenberg, Trotman was called up to the Boston Bruins from the Providence Bruins and made his NHL debut against the Ottawa Senators. Trotman scored his first NHL career goal on April 2, 2015, as the winning goal in a 3-2 regulation time Boston road win over the Detroit Red Wings.
|2008–09||Wichita Falls Wildcats||NAHL||47||2||4||6||79||5||0||1||1||8|
|2009–10||Lake Superior State||WCHA||36||2||6||8||18||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||Lake Superior State||WCHA||38||6||14||20||12||—||—||—||—||—|
|2011–12||Lake Superior State||WCHA||40||11||10||21||12||—||—||—||—||—|
- "Bruins ink Lake Superior star defenseman Trotman". New England Hockey Journal. 2012-03-24. Retrieved 2012-03-25.
- "Boston Bruins' Dennis Seidenberg tear ACL, done for year". ESPN. 2013-12-28. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "From Final Draft Pick to NHL Debut, Zach Trotman Shows It's About Putting in the Work". 2014-06-29. Retrieved 2014-12-29.
- Harris, Paul (April 3, 2015). "Bruins score three goals in third, rally past Red Wings". nhl.com. National Hockey League. Retrieved April 3, 2015.
- Zach Trotman's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Zach Trotman's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This United States biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|