Archangel Zachariel("God's command") or Zahariel is one of the primary angels who leads souls to judgement. An Angel of Healing, he is also the presiding angel of the sun, prince of ministering angels (those who watch over mortals), and the angel of children, particularly children of parents who have sinned (and are therefore at risk of falling into sin as adults themselves). He is said to have dominion over the earth. In Enoch I (the Book of Enoch) he is listed as one of the seven archangels. In the list of Pope Gregory I, one of the seven archangels is called Zachariel. 
- (Injustice): Mankind/Lucifer/Satan
- (Aspects of Justice): (see also: Ancient of Days/Jehoshaphat)
- (Goddesses of Justice): Astraea, Dike, Themis, Prudentia
- (Goddesses of Injustice): Adikia
- (Aspects of Justice): (see also: Triple deity/Triple Goddess (neopaganism))
- Valery Rees (19 March 2013). From Gabriel to Lucifer: A Cultural History of Angels. I.B.Tauris. p. 140. ISBN 978-1-84885-372-0.
|This Judaism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|