|Born||Zachary Michael Pearlman
May 19, 1988
Royal Oak, Michigan, U.S.
Zachary Michael "Zack" Pearlman (born May 19, 1988) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Zack in The Virginity Hit. He has also co-starred in short-lived television comedies such as MTV's The Inbetweeners and on the FOX sitcom Mulaney.
Pearlman's acting career began after he submitted an entry for a contest with the website Funny or Die and was given the opportunity to audition for a role in the film The Virginity Hit. Pearlman landed a lead role in the film, which was released in September 2010. To increase the realism of the film, the directors gave Pearlman and his castmates cameras to film many of the scenes themselves. Pearlman began his television career as Leslie Kaczander in the season 1 finale of Breaking In. Pearlman played Jay in the American remake of the British series The Inbetweeners on MTV, but the series was cancelled after one season due to low viewership.
|2010||The Virginity Hit||Zack|
|2014||Hot Bot||Leonard Stupenski|
|2015||Staten Island Summer||Frank|
|2016||Why Him?||Kevin Dingle|
|2011||Breaking In||Leslie Kaczander||Episode: "21.0 Jump Street"|
|2012||Key and Peele||A-a-ron||Season 2, Episode 4|
|2012||The Inbetweeners||Jay||Series regular|
|2012–present||DreamWorks Dragons||Snotlout||Voice role|
|2012||NTSF:SD:SUV::||Truman Biggle||Episode: "16 Hop Street"|
|2013||Workaholics||Pete||Episode: "Fourth and Inches"|
|2013||Community||Archie||Episode: "Economics of Marine Biology"|
|2013||The Power Inside||Ari||Web series|
- "Zack Pearlman Goes all the Way" Archived 2016-06-24 at the Wayback Machine.. "laist.com". Retrieved 2011-06-24
- "Pioneer High grad Zack Pearlman stars in new teen comedy 'The Virginity Hit'". "annarbor.com". Retrieved 2011-06-24
- "Interview with Zack Pearlman, star of The Virginity Hit". "movieretriever.com". Retrieved 2011-08-2
- "MTV greenlights Inbetweeners". "insidetv.ew.com". Retrieved 2011-08-2
- "MTV Cancels 'The Inbetweeners'". Splitsider. 2012-11-29. Retrieved 2018-01-22.