Zad Moultaka (born 1967) is a Lebanese composer and pianist. He attended the Conservatoire de Paris and has played at the Baalbeck International Festival. He worked with Fadia Tomb El-Hage in his 2009 album Visions.
- Hachô dyôldat Alôhô - La Passion selon Marie (passion in Syriac)
- Anashid (2001)
- Zarani, with soprano Fadia Tomb el-Hage (2003)
- Zarani Mouwashahs avec Piano (2004)
- Visions with soprano Fadia Tomb el-Hage (2009)
- Ou En Est La Nuit 2014
- As pianist
- Mirages, Chimeres... Musique de Gabriel Faure, Philippe Balloy baritone with Zad Moultaka piano
- "Zad Moultaka launches his new CD in Beirut". Incognito. 25 February 2009. Retrieved 30 May 2010.