Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zadok was a high priest of the Israelites in Jerusalem during the reigns of David and Solomon.
Zadok may also refer to:
- Sadducees, the priestly sect during the time of the Second Temple
- Zadok, the father of Jerusha, who was the mother of King Jotham of Judah
- Zadok, a Pharisee and co-founder of the Zealots
- Zadok, son of Azor, appearing in the Genealogy of Jesus
- Erez Zadok is the current maintainer of the Berkeley Automounter
- Charles Zadok (1897-1984), American businessman, art collector and patron
- Haim Yosef Zadok (1913-2002), Israeli jurist and politician
- Rabbi Zadok, tanna of the 1st-century CE
- Rachel Zadok, South-African writer currently based in London, England
- Yehuda Zadok (born 1958), Israeli Olympic runner
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Zadok Allen, a character in the H. P. Lovecraft novella The Shadow Over Innsmouth
- Avi Zadok, a character in the novel The Last Jihad by Joel C. Rosenberg
- Zadok the Priest, an 18th-century coronation anthem by Handel
- Zadok, a manufacturer of music soft and hardware (Zadok Audio & Media Products), see the List of synthesizer manufacturers
- Haim Zadok & Co., a Tel Aviv law firm
- Zadoc (given name) for a list of people with this name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zadok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.