Zadok Ben-David (born 1949) is an Israeli artist working in London. He was born in Beihan, Yemen; his family immigrated to Israel when he was an infant. He studied at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design from 1971 to 1973. He continued his studies at University of Reading and Saint Martin's School of Art, where he studied sculpture and later taught, from 1977-1982.
He has received many awards, including the Grande Biennial Prémio at the XIV Biennale Internacional de Arte de Vila Nova de Cerveira in Portugal in 2007, and the Tel Aviv Museum prize for sculpture 2005. In 2008, he was commissioned to make a sculpture for the Beijing Olympics.
Ben-David’s show “Human Nature” at the Tel Aviv Museum had had the highest attendance in the thirty-year history of the museum when it ended in February 2010.
Since 1980, Ben-David has had more than forty solo exhibitions. His works are held in the collections of public and private institutions in Europe, East Asia, the United States, Israel and Australia.
- "Blackfield" at Artclub 1563 from 1 December 2011
- "Blackfield" at Verso Arte Contemporanea, 2010
- "Human Nature" at the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, 2009–2010
- "Blackfield" at the Shoshana Wayne Gallery 2009
- "Blackfield" at Annendale Galleries 2008
- "Four Seasons" at the Sotheby's, Hanover Square, London, 2008
- Invinsible Reality" at Guangdong Museum of Art, Guangzhou, China, 2007
- "Man of Steel" (profile article). Haaretz, 10 December 2009.
- Zadok Ben-David. Shoshana Wayne Gallery. Accessed August 2013.
- Zadok Ben-David. Annandale Galleries, Sydney, Australia. Accessed August 2013.
- Zadok Ben-David: Human Nature. Tel Aviv Museum of Art. Accessed August 2013.
- Agassi, Meir, Zadok Ben David, Motti Mizrachi. The Israeli Pavilion, The Venice Biennale 1988, Venice, 1988.
- Collins Gallery, Zadok Ben-David: Sculpture 1987-90, Glasgow, Collins Gallery, 1990.
- Edward Totah Gallery, Zadok Ben-David, London, Edward Totah Gallery, 1987.
- Hamilton, Laura, Zadok Ben-David, Glasgow, Collins Gallery, 1991.
- Mach, David, Zadok Ben David. Passage International Art Encounters Project No. 2, Tel Aviv, Chelouche Gallery for Contemporary Art, 1997