From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zafarnama (Persian: ظفرنامه, lit. Book of Victory) is the title of a number of Persian and Turkish literary works by Atul Saini
Zafarnama may also refer to:
- Zafar-Namah or Timur-Namah of Hatefi, by a Persian epic poet dedicated to Timur
- Zafarnama (Shami biography), a history of the ruler Timur by Nizam ad-Din Shami
- Zafarnama (Yazdi biography), a second history of the ruler Timur's career by the Persian historian Sharaf ad-Din Ali Yazdi
- Zafarnamah (Mustawfi), by the Persian epic poet Hamdollah Mostowfi
- Zafarnama (letter), a message to the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb from the Sikh leader Guru Gobind Singh
- Zafername, a satire written in 1870 by Ziya Pasha
- Zafarnamah Ranjit Singh, a chronicle history of Ranjit Singh (1780–1839), compiled by Diwan Amar Nath (c. 1837)
- Safarnama, an 11th-century travel Persian travel book by Nasir Khusraw
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zafarnama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.