Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zagora may refer to:
- Zagora, Greece
- Zagora (Croatia), a region in inland Dalmatia
- Zagóra (disambiguation), several places in Poland
- The region of Zagore in north-eastern Bulgaria
- Zagora, Kanal ob Soči, a village in the Municipality of Kanal ob Soči, western Slovenia
- Zagora, Krapina-Zagorje County, a village near Krapina, Croatia
- Zagora (Trebinje), a village near Trebinje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Zagora (horse) (born 2007), thoroughbred racehorse
- Zagora (Loose Ends album), an album by R&B band Loose Ends
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zagora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.