Zahl, North Dakota
a Zahl vista
|Elevation||2,014 ft (614 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1032901|
Zahl is an unincorporated community in northwestern Williams County, North Dakota, United States. It lies along North Dakota Highway 50 north of the city of Williston, the county seat of Williams County. Its elevation is 2,014 feet (614 m). Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 58856.
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Zahl has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 77.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Zahl, North Dakota, Geographic Names Information System, 1980-02-13. Accessed 2008-03-29.
- Zip Code Lookup
- "Williams County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- Federal Writers' Project (1938). North Dakota, a Guide to the Northern Prairie State,. WPA. p. 219. ISBN 978-1-62376-033-5.
- Climate Summary for Zahl, North Dakota
|This North Dakota location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|