Early life and education
Zahra Al-Harazi was born in Yemen. She immigrated to Canada in 1996 with her children. Al-Harazi taught ESL at the Yemen American Language Institute until 1995.
During her career Al-Harazi acquired a high profile and was named Canadian Woman Entrepreneur of the Year by Chatelaine (2011), and has also been described by the Women's Executive Network as one of the most powerful women in Canada.
Al-Harazi has given spoken before institutions such as Young Women of Influence, Ace Nationals, The Globe and Mail business conference, the Toronto Board of Trade, and Mount Royal University.
Al-Harazi has written in the Financial Post' about how her experiences and how her identity have shaped her.
- 'By Her Own Design', Hers Magazine (Calgary Herald), Fall 2012, page 17. Retrieved 2012-11-05.
- Drew Anderson, 'Next Up: A Profile of Zahra Al-Harazi of Foundry Communications', Alberta Venture, 15 October 2011. Retrieved 2012-11-05.
- "Zahra Al-harazi".
- "Canada's Women of the Year - Top Entrepreneurs". site.chatelaine.com.
- "Woman of Influence keynote Speech".
- "Ace Student Entrepreneurship Awards Keynote". Vimeo.
- "Women in Philanthropy Keynote Speech". Vimeo.
- https://nationalpost.com/Celebrate+your+individuality/6286468/story.html here