From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zaidi may refer to:
- The Zaidiyyah sect of Islam
- Al-Zaidi, Arab descendants of Zaid bin Ali (note: Al-Zaidi may also refer to adherents to the Zaidiyyah fiqh)
- Zaidi Wasitis, people with the surname Zaidi, South Asian descendants of Zaid bin Ali
- Zaidis, South Asian followers of Twelver imams and Ja'fari jurisprudence. . . . (This comment goes against the contents of the main article which says that Zaidi jurisprudence is closer to Hanafi Sunni Madhab than it is to the mainstream shia madhab)
- Yiddish informal title for grandfather
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zaidi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.