This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Yazen Altimimi (CEO)|
ZainCash is a mobile wallet, money transfer, electronic bill payment, funds disbursement service, licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq.
ZainCash allows users to deposit, withdraw, transfer money and pay for goods and services via their mobile phone. It has more than 4000 agents across Iraq.
Iraq Wallet was licensed to develop an e-payment services by the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to provide e-payment services under the commercial name ZainCash. ZainCash is a mobile wallet linked to the individual SIM card that allows the user to transfer money, pay bills electronically, shop online, buy Mastercard, and receive payments, among other personal banking services. Zain Cash provided their users with an international Mastercard called the WalletCard that was launched in November 2018.
The ZainCash mobile application gives users the ability to:
- Transfer money inside Iraq and receive it through thousands of agents across the country.
- Buy e-cards.
- Recharge Zain prepaid and postpaid lines.
- Pay bills for variant merchants and services that are available on the app.
- Online shopping from merchants that are registered with ZainCash.
- Review ZainCash wallet account and transaction history.
- Pay retail shops through QR code.
- Find the nearest ZainCash agent for Cash-in and Cash-out.
ZainCash provides businesses with a cash disbursement application to disburse funds to a large number of staff across Iraq, including urban and rural areas.
- WalletCard (with international MasterCard)
The WalletCard that was launched in December 2018, Linked to Zain Cash wallet that enables the users to view history, transactions, and control from the mobile app. It is the only MasterCard available through 3,000 locations across Iraq. No registration is needed for WalletCard. It also has the ability to freeze and unfreeze immediately from the Zain Cash application.