Zaire at the 1992 Summer Olympics
|DR Congo at the
1992 Summer Olympics
(ZAI used at these Games)
|NOC||Comité Olympique Congolais|
|Competitors||17 (15 men, 2 women) in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Zaire (now called the Democratic Republic of the Congo) competed at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain. Seventeen competitors, fifteen men and two women, took part in fourteen events in four sports.
Men's 5.000 metres
- Heat — did not start (→ did not advance, 62nd place)
Men's 4 × 400 m Relay
- Heat — 3:21.91 (→ did not advance, 21st place)
- Mwenze Kalombo — 2:23.47 (→ 50th place)
- Bakombo Kungu — 3:29.10 (→ 37th place)
Men's Middleweight (– 75 kg)
- First Round — Bye
- Second Round — Lost to Chris Johnson (CAN), RSCH-3 (02:39)
Three cyclists represented Zaire in 1992.
- "Congo at the 1992 Summer Games". Sports Reference. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
|This article about sports in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1992 Summer Olympics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|