|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Juslie Ajirol (UMNO-BN)|
|Political party||Independent (2018-present)|
|Barisan Nasional (BN) (2016-2018)|
Datuk Zakaria bin Mohd. Edris is a Malaysian politician. He is the Member of Parliament for Libaran. Presently he is an Independent politician after his resignation from United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) in 2018. Formerly he is member of UMNO, a component party of previous ruling Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition.
|2018||Zakaria Edris (UMNO)||17,799||37.1%2||Irwanshah Mustapa (WARISAN)||17,121||35.7%2|
Table excludes votes for candidates who finished in third place or lower.
2 Different % used for 2018 election.
- Muguntan Vanar, Stephanie Lee and Natasha Joibi (12 December 2018). "Sabah Umno exodus sees nine of 10 Aduns, five of six MPs leave". The Star. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- Poliana Ronnie Sidom (29 April 2018). "Pertukaran kerusi calon BN di Libaran dipersetujui awal" (in Malay). Berita Harian. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Noorasvilla Muhamma (28 April 2018). "Pertembungan tiga penjuru di Libaran" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 18 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Malacca Governor's birthday honours list". The Star. 10 October 2005. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|