|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Juslie Ajirol (UMNO–BN)|
|Member of the Sabah State Legislative Assembly|
21 March 2004 – 9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Constituency Created|
|Succeeded by||Arunarsin Taib (WARISAN)|
|Political party||PPBM (2019-present)|
|Muafakat Nasional (MN) (2020-Present)|
Perikatan Nasional (PN) (2020-present)
Pakatan Harapan (PH) (2019-2020)
Barisan Nasional (BN) (2016-2018)
Datuk Zakaria bin Mohd. Edris is a Malaysian politician. He is the incumbent Member of Parliament for Libaran in Sabah. Presently he is a member of Malaysian United Indigenous Party (BERSATU) from 2019. He had earlier left United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) in the opposition Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition to become an Independent in 2018.
|2018||P184 Libaran, Sabah||Zakaria Edris (UMNO)||17,799||49.25%2||Irwanshah Mustapa (WARISAN)||17,121||47.37%2||37,091||678||77.74%|
|Alfian Mansyur (PHRS)||1,223||3.38%|
Table excludes votes for candidates who finished in third place or lower.
2 Different % used for 2018 election.
|2004||N41 Gum-Gum, P184 Libaran||Zakaria Edris (UMNO)||3,679||75.70%||Tan Mui Ling' (keADILan)||1,181||24.30%||5,069||2,498||55.26%|
|2008||Zakaria Edris (UMNO)|
|2013||Zakaria Edris (UMNO)||5,548||61.37%||Ahmad Thamrin Mohd Jaini (PKR)||3,191||35.30%||9,220||2,357||78.80%|
|Hassan Hami (STAR)||301||3.33%|
- Mazwin Nik Anis and Joseph Kaos Jr (15 March 2019). "Six Sabah reps who jumped from Umno get Bersatu cards". The Star. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- Muguntan Vanar, Stephanie Lee and Natasha Joibi (12 December 2018). "Sabah Umno exodus sees nine of 10 Aduns, five of six MPs leave". The Star. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- Poliana Ronnie Sidom (29 April 2018). "Pertukaran kerusi calon BN di Libaran dipersetujui awal" (in Malay). Berita Harian. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Noorasvilla Muhamma (28 April 2018). "Pertembungan tiga penjuru di Libaran" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "14th General Election Malaysia (GE14 / PRU14) – Results Overview". election.thestar.com.my.
- "N53 Senallang". Malaysiakini. Retrieved 30 May 2020.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Malacca Governor's birthday honours list". The Star. 10 October 2005. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|