From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zala (disambiguation))
Zala or Zaļā can refer to:
- Zala, Angola, a town and commune in the province of Bengo
- Zala (woreda), a woreda (district) in the Gamo Gofa Zone of the Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region
- A former county in the Kingdom of Hungary: Zala County (former)
- A county in Hungary: see Zala County
- A village in Hungary: Zala (village)
- Zala (river), in Hungary
- Zaļā Manor, a manor house in Courland, Latvia
- Zaļenieki Manor, also called Zaļā Manor, is a manor house near Jelgava, Latvia
- Zala, Cerknica, a settlement in the Municipality of Cerknica
- Zala, Železniki, a settlement in the Municipality of Železniki
- Zala, Tibet, a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China.
- Athrun Zala and Patrick Zala are both characters of the Cosmic Era timeline of the Gundam series
- Zala, a character from the PlayStation 3 launch title Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
- Zala, a character from Millennium series trilogy book series.
- Zaļā zeme, a novel by Latvian poet Andrejs Upīts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.