Zalyv Shipbuilding yard
|Headquarters||Kerch, Russia / Ukraine|
OOO Vesta (60%)|
OOO Enkor (40%)
The Zaliv Shipbuilding yard (Russian: «Судостроительный завод «Залив», Ukrainian: «Суднобудівний завод «Залив») is located in Kerch, Crimea and specializes in the construction of tankers and container carriers, and the repair of ships of different types and tonnage.
The shipyard was also known as Kamysh-Burun Zavod, and Soviet Shipyard No. 532 named after Butoma Boris Evstaf'evich.
The joint stock company Zalyv Shipyard was founded in 1938. It is situated on the shore of the Kerch Strait, between two seas, the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov. From 1945 to 1980 the yard built about 600 ships, including sea trawlers, small torpedo boats, fishing boats and barges. Since the 1960s it builds tankers.
The shipyard was formerly affiliated with the KrAZ Holding Company (Kremenchuk) and previous ownership / contracts / share % with Norwegian and foreign shipbuilding firms.[clarification needed]. As of April 2017 the company is owned by OOO Vesta (60%) and OOO Enkor (40%)
Facilities and Services
The shipyard is 350 acres (0.55 sq mi) main drydock large 60+ m, wide 365 m, more than 10 20 m hollow, two tall gantry cranes each can hold 200 within 500 ton and vessel ton up to 150000 ton or more .
- Type "Krym" Project 1511 tanker was built 1974-1980, created in 1973 by "Baltsudnoproekt"
- Project 12990 Pobeda tanker
- Panamax was built 1980-1996
- nuclear-powered icebreaking cargo ship Sevmorput in the 1980s
- series of stationary oil platform
- several military frigates
- Krivak I class (along with Yantar and Severnaya Verf)
- Krivak III class (exclusively at Zalyv)
- Tankers, Oceanographic, Coast Guard MVD and other ents vessels, further types of vessels.
- Project 22800 Tsiklon Corvette / PMT Patrol Ship
- Project 22160 Corvette / PMT Patrol Ships
- Project 23560 Leader class Destroyer / ASW / Missile Cruiser and Lavina class LHD LHA planned, Yard under restoration of capabilities, building smaller (initially) and different types of vessels included civilian either non combatant.
- Many of the metal hardware beams barges and else of the Kerch (Strait) Bridge.
- Passenger Hydrofoil boats (hull).
- Repairing a jackup rig.
|Name||Class and type||Plant №||Laid||Launched|
|Simferopol||Passenger ship Pr A145 (SPM-150)||701||05.09.2014|
|Kerch||Passenger ship Pr A145 (SPM-150)||702||05.09.2014|
|Passenger ship Pr A145 (SPM-150)||703|
|Marine Tanker Pr 23131||301||26.12.2014|
|Marine Tanker Pr 23131||302||26.12.2014|
|Volga||Cable ship Pr 15310||nd||06.01.2015|
|Vyatka||Cable ship Pr 15310||nd||06.01.2015|
|Search and Rescue ship Pr A163||112||28.07.2015|
|Search and Rescue ship Pr A163||113||09.12.2015|
|Pavel Derzhavin||Missile Patrol ship Pr 22160||163||2015-2016|
|Sergej Kotov||Missile Patrol ship Pr 22160||164||2015-2016|
|Tsiklon||Small Missile ship Pr 22800 (head (?))||256 (? nd)||Summer 2016|
|Small Hydrographic ship Pr 19910||801||26.07.2016|
|Small Hydrographic ship Pr 19910||802||18.11.2016|
|Amur||Small Hydrographic ship Pr 19910||803||30.06.2017|
|Small Hydrographic ship Pr 19910||804||Early 2017|
|Small Hydrographic ship Pr 19910||805||Early 2017|
|Lavina Sevastopol||LHA ACV \ HCV LHD Amphibious Landing Project Lavina||(speculation, planned, not before 2018)|
|Shkvall Shtorm||Missile Destroyer/Cruiser/ASW Project 23560 Shkvall (Lider class)||(speculation, planned, not before 2018-2019)|
|nd||Jackup rig (unknown class, type), repairing||nd (probable, first or second quarter 2016)|
|Name||Laid||Launched||Class and type|
|Soviet frigate Bezzavetnyy||1973||1977||Krivak I (FFG) frigate (patrol)|
|Pobeda||1981||1988||Project 12990 marine tanker|
|Sevmorput||1982||1988||Nuclear-powered LASH carrier|
|Hetman Sahaydachniy (U130)||1991||1992||Krivak III (FFG) frigate (patrol)|
- "Список аффилированных лиц". E-disclosure.ru. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- Official Zalyv Shipyard Public Website
- Andrew Toppan, World Navies Today: Ukraine (2003), Online: Hazegray.org Website
- Тип Крым, проект 1511
- Data on Krym
- Kozhara: Hetman Sahaidachny frigate to join NATO’s anti-piracy operation, Interfax-Ukraine (17 September 2013)
- Castle Holdings, LLC Website - a ship repair company whose main activities are dock and voyage repairs of cargo vessels, conversion and shipbuilding works.
- Official Russian website (and alt website alternative)
- Official Ukrainian website
- Port of the shipyard