From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zamboanga may refer to:
- Zamboanga City, a highly-urbanized city located in Mindanao, Philippines
- Zamboanga Peninsula, a political administrative region in the Philippines
- Zamboanga Peninsula (geographical region), a peninsula projecting westward from the Mindanao island landmass in southern Philippines
- Republic of Zamboanga, a revolutionary republic in 1899
- Zamboanga del Norte, a province located along the northern coast of Zamboanga Peninsula
- Zamboanga del Sur, a province located along the upper third of the southern coast of Zamboanga Peninsula
- Zamboanga Sibugay, a province located along the middle third of the southern coast of Zamboanga Peninsula
- Zamboanga (province), a former province of the Philippines, comprising what are now the provinces of Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay and Basilan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zamboanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.