Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zamboni or zamboni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zamboni or The Zamboni may refer to:
- an ice resurfacer, commonly known as a "Zamboni machine" as a genericized trademark
- Zamboni Company, a maker of ice resurfacers, founded by ice resurfacer inventor Frank Zamboni
- The Zamboni (magazine), a student-run humor publication at Tufts University
- Zamboni (surname)
- "Zamboni" (song), a 1990 song by Gear Daddies
- The Zambonis, a Connecticut-based indie rock band
- nickname of Ken Reitz (born 1951), American former Major League Baseball player
- Zamboni pile, an early electric battery
- Zamboni procedure, a procedure used in the treatment of chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zamboni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.