|Look up Zamboni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zamboni or The Zamboni may refer to:
- Zamboni machine or ice resurfacer
- Zamboni Company, the maker of the Zamboni ice resurfacer
- Zamboni (surname)
- nickname of Ken Reitz (born 1951), American former Major League Baseball player
- "Zamboni" (song), a song by Gear Daddies
- The Zamboni (magazine), a student-run humor publication at Tufts University
- The Zambonis, a Connecticut-based indie rock band
- Zamboni pile, an early electric battery
- Zamboni procedure, a procedure used in the treatment of chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zamboni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.