Zan Perrion is a writer, motivational speaker, and life coach based in Bucharest, Romania. One of the founding members of today's "burgeoning community of international pickup artists", he has advocated a more natural and enlightened[dubious ] form of interaction between men and women. Perrion provides seminars and workshops through his company, Alabaster Communications Inc., and publishes literature and multimedia about relationships, seduction, and dating. In 2007, Zan played himself in the movie "Let the Game Begin" starring Adam Rodriguez.
Perrion espouses that women may respond favorably to men who are confident and fun, but not arrogant. He advocates the notion of honesty and respect toward women; his assertion is that women may respond with kindness toward a man who is sincere and respectful, who knows what he wants, and who doesn't mask his desires as a man. As he puts it, "men who like women are liked by women".
He also states that physical appearance is not as important as many men believe. He illustrates this notion by demonstrating that many of the greatest seducers in history were notably unremarkable in their appearance. What these men possessed, however, was a "mesmerizing aura; an unbelievably compelling way of interacting with women and moving through this world". As he puts it: "Women are not attracted to men who are good looking - they are attracted to men who are attractive." 
Author Neil Strauss New York Times bestseller The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists, calling Zan "the undisputed heavyweight of the genre" of "cocky funny", a particular approach to attracting women. Seattle's Komo TV says that some call him "The World's Greatest Seducer".
- Lady Killers, Lianne George, Macleans Magazine, 2 September 2005
- Let the Game Begin
- Ep. #22 Female Psychology and How to Understand Women with Zan Perrion, Dating Skills Review, retrieved 11 October 2013
- Can you make me fall in love with you?, The Sunday Indian, 5 June 2011, retrieved 11 October 2013
- "The Essence of Enlightened Seduction". Zanperrion.com. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Robert Greene (2001) The Art of Seduction. New York, NY: Viking. ISBN 0-670-89192-4
- "Enlightened seduction – vol. 1: the way of the natural" (dvd)
- Neil Strauss (2005) The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists. New York, NY: HarperCollins. ISBN 0-06-055473-8. p. 135.
- John Sharify, Komo TV, Meet the World's Greatest Seducer
- Let the Game Begin (2010) - IMDb
- (Dutch) Heremans, Tom (3 October 2009). "Do women and they will love you." De Standaard.
- (Dutch) Hering, Fiona (22 September 2008). "Casanova's in de RAI." De Telegraaf.
- (German) (21 September 2008). Aufreiß-Seminar "Tear-off seminar: flamethrower and ovens." Süddeutsche Zeitung.