|Known for||Die verschleierte Gefahr: Die Macht der muslimischen Mütter und der Toleranzwahn der Deutschen (2017)|
Zana Ramadani (born 1984) is a German politician, feminist activist, and author of Albanian descent. She was chair of the Junge Union, the youth organization of the CDU (Conservative Party), in Wilnsdorf in Central Germany.
She came to prominence when she founded the German branch of the feminist protest group FEMEN in 2012, and was involved in a number of topless protests against sexual exploitation. One high-profile protest involved invading the stage of Heidi Klum's television casting show Germany's Next Topmodel during the finale of cycle 8 sporting the slogan "Heidi horror picture show" as a critique of the beauty ideal propagated by the fashion industry. In another, the group appeared on the street in Hamburg's red-light district (the Reeperbahn), with Ramadani wearing the slogan "Destroy the Sex Industry!".
According to a Süddeutsche Zeitung interview in April 2017, she frequently receives death threats from conservative Muslims, and after she was pregnant, the Muslim threats also included beating her to cause a miscarriage. As police would not give her protection, she applied for a firearms license.
- Vogel, Mathis (January 1, 2015). "Zana Ramadani: Die Bloßstellung" [Zana Ramadani: The exposure]. Die Zeit (in German). Germany. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- Report on Dutch TV
- Ramadani, Zana (March 3, 2017). Die verschleierte Gefahr: Die Macht der muslimischen Mütter und der Toleranzwahn der Deutschen. Munich: Europa Verlag. ISBN 978-3-95890-077-6.
- ARD report: http://info.arte.tv/de/zana-ramadani-die-verschleierte-gefahr
- "Zana Ramadani glaubt, das Problem muslimischer Männer zu kennen" [Zana Ramadani believes she knows the problem with Muslim men]. Die Welt (in German). Germany. April 10, 2017. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- www.20min.ch, www.20minuten.ch, 20 Minuten, 20 Min,. ""Muslim-Mütter erziehen Söhne zu Versagern"". 20 Minuten. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Weber, Interview von Bettina (2017-04-09). ""Muslimische Mütter erziehen ihre Söhne zu Versagern"". sueddeutsche.de (in German). ISSN 0174-4917. Retrieved 2017-07-19.