|Public (BSE: 506720NSE: ZANDUREALT)|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical, Real Estate|
|Founded||October 1910, Incorporated 1919
|Products||Formulations & Bulk Drugs|
Number of employees
Zandu Realty Limited (formerly Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Limited) is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Company's core business of manufacturing and dealing in ayurvedic and medicinal preparations.
The company derives its name from Vaidhya Zandu Bhattji, the original founder of the firm named Zandu Pharmaceuticals. He was a renowned Vaidhya not only of Gujarat but India in late 19th century and early 20th century. The Vaidhya family's stake has been sold to Emami recently 
- "Zandu Realty Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2015-07-08.
- "Zandu : Our Network". Zanduayurveda.com. Retrieved 2010-07-27.
- "Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Limited (506720) Company Profile". CorporateInformation.com. Retrieved 2010-07-27.
- "Emami group to restructure Zandu Pharma business-FMCG-Cons. Products-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. 2009-03-30. Retrieved 2010-07-27.
- "Zandu: More on Us". Zanduayurveda.com. Archived from the original on March 5, 2002. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
- "Emami had earlier picked up the Vaidya family's stake in Zandu, while the Parikhs were trying to shelve Emami's takeover bid.". Reuters.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|