|Zang Jialiang |
|Born||January 12, 1988 (age 31)|
|Curling club||Harbin CC,|
Harbin, Heilongjiang, CHN
|8 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)|
|11 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)|
|2 (2010, 2014)|
He made his world championship debut at the 2008 Grand Forks World Championships. Team China achieved their best result to date. In the round robin portion they achieved upset wins over Team Canada and Team Norway. They would finish in third after the round robin and for the first time a men's team from the Pacific region would qualify for the Playoffs. In the 3 vs. 4 Playoff match, they lost to Team Norway, and again in the Bronze Medal Match.
Team China was less successful at the 2009 Moncton World Championships, where it placed ninth overall.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 20, 2010. Retrieved January 17, 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- Jialiang Zang on the World Curling Tour database
- Jialiang Zang on the CurlingZone database
- Jialiang Zang on the World Curling Federation database
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Zang Jialiang". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This biographical article relating to curling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|