Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zangezur may refer to:
- Syunik Province, alternative name of historical region and one of the provinces of Armenia
- Kapan, former name of a city in Armenia
- Zangezur Mountains, mountain range that defines the border between Armenia and Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic (Azerbaijan)
- Zangezur National Park, situated in the mountain range of the same name in Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan
- Zangezur (film), a 1938 Soviet Armenian film
- FC Zangezour Goris, an Armenian football club
- Zangezursky Uyezd, administrative unit of Elisabethpol Governorate of the Russian Empire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zangezur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.