|Owner||Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group|
|Alexa rank||36,664 (September 2015)|
|Current status||Online (Zapak.com)
Defunct (Zapakmail.com (c. 2009))
Zapak.com is a privately held, online gaming portal, with browser games in India (services provided Globally), promoted by the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group's subsidiary company Reliance Big Entertainment. It was launched in 2006.
Zapak games had achieved 100 millions of download target by many users. It became widely popular on Nokia Store and other platforms. In addition, Zapak also launched Game zones in multiple malls at Fun Republic malls in Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Lucknow and Mumbai. Zapak also partnered with various companies like RuneScape, Disney Corporation and Turner Entertainment.
In early 2007, Zapak introduced Zapakmail, a fast email service. It offered an unlimited mailbox capacity for users. Zapak users can even send attachments totaling 32MB. This eases the user's task of sending large files over the mail respectively. It broke all records for user registrations in one day, and it registered around 1,15,263 users.  Zapakmail had also launched its lite version for mobile phones for ease of accessibility. As of 26 February 2009, Zapak ceased its email services.
Partnership with Lead Eastern Group
As per 2015, Zapak sold its 10% Stake to a Chinese corporate company Lead Eastern Group with amount of $15 Million Dollars. Zapak has been accompanied with a three way joint venture between Reliance Games, Lead Eastern and Creative Cultural where they’ll hold 40%, 51% and 9% stakes.
- Zapak's Alexa Rank. Alexa.
- PTI. "Zapak to invest USD 100 mn for expansion". Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- Zapak games cross 100 million downloads on Nokia store. NDTV. Indo-Asian News Service. 22 April 2013
- Zapak Gameplex in Fun Republic Malls. Seema Sindhu. Business-standard.com. March 20, 2008
- Zapak Ties Up With Runescape; Games For Channel V; District 9. Medianama. Preethi J, September 14, 2009
- Zapak Partners Disney To Launch Club Penguin. Medianama. Apurva Chaudhary. December 5, 2012
- Turner ties up with Zapak Digital Entertainment. Campaign India Team. Nov 19, 2010
- ZapakMail's new TV campaign shows life in the fast lane. Moneycontrol. Jun 20, 2007
- Zapak mail unveils ‘Fast Film Festival’ as part of its online promotion. Exchange4Media. Jagadeesh Krishnamurthy. May 3, 2007
- Zapak allocates Rs 60 mn for marketing email service. Indiantelevision site. Indiantelevision.com Team. 7 April 2007
- ZapakMail breaks World Record for highest number of Registered Users on a Single Day. Techshout portal. 7 May 2007
- ZapakMail Goes Mobile, launches Zapakmail Lite, Free POP3. Informationmadness.com. December 11, 2007
- Zapak Mail's 'Rocket Raja' TVC hasn't been received well by the post and telegraph services. Zapak Mail has taken it off-air after receiving an objection letter. afaqs. Sapna Nair, Mumbai. June 12, 2007
- Reliance Owned Zapak Sells its 10% Stake to Lead Eastern Group for $15 Million. iamWire. September 23, 2015
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|