Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zapatista in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zapatista(s) may refer to:
- Liberation Army of the South, formed 1910s, a Mexican insurgent group involved in the Mexican Revolution
- Zapatista Army of National Liberation, formed 1994, a Mexican indigenous armed revolutionary group based in Chiapas
- An oil painting by José Clemente Orozco
- The ideologies of Zapatismo and Neozapatismo
- Emiliano Zapata (1879–1919), Mexican revolutionary
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zapatista.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.