Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up zapotec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zapotec (English: //) or zapoteca may refer to:
Cultures and languages
- Zapotec civilization, a historical indigenous pre-Columbian civilization and archaeological culture of central Mexico
- Zapotec languages, a group of closely related indigenous Mesoamerican languages
- Zapotec peoples, contemporary indigenous peoples of Mexico
- Zapotecan languages, a group of related Oto-Manguan languages (including Zapotec languages), of central Mesoamerica
- Zapoteca (plant), a legume genus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zapotec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.