From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up zapotec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cultures and languages
- Zapotec civilization, a historical indigenous pre-Columbian civilization and archaeological culture of central Mexico
- Zapotec languages, a group of closely related indigenous Mesoamerican languages
- Zapotec peoples, contemporary indigenous peoples of Mexico
- Zapotecan languages, a group of related Oto-Manguan languages (including Zapotec languages), of central Mesoamerica
- Zapoteca (plant), a legume genus
- Emil Zátopek, athlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zapotec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.