|Born||February 2, 1978|
Armidale, New South Wales
|Known for||Heavily publicised Criminal Defence Attorney|
Zarah Garde-Wilson (born 1978) is an Australian solicitor in Victoria who rose to prominence after she acted for many persons under investigation by Victoria Police in relation to the Melbourne gangland killings of 1998–2006. In 2016 she filed an affidavit stating "that 'Lawyer X's' identity was common knowledge within the legal fraternity and that she was aware of 'Lawyer X's' true identity."
Garde-Wilson is a graduate of the University of Western Australia, where she resided at St. George's College.
Upon graduation, Garde-Wilson commenced articles of clerkship with Perth and Melbourne criminal law firm Pryles & Defteros.
- "The underworld's lawyer", May 14, 2005, The Age
- Moynihan, Stephen (23 November 2005). "The Zarah Enigma". The Age. Melbourne. Archived from the original on 28 November 2005. Retrieved 5 March 2007.
- "'Tip of the iceberg': Gangland lawyer claims she tried to expose Informer 3838" by Melissa Cunningham, The Age, December 4, 2018
- Zarah Garde-Wilson - Principal Attorney at Garde Wilson Lawyers - The Experts in Criminal Defence - Garde Wilson Lawyers LinkedIn
- Where are the women of Underbelly now? We investigate. December 9, 2017, Mamamia
- "Judgment (redacted) AB v CD and EF (2017) VSCA 338", Victorian Supreme Court of Appeal, 21 November 2017, p. 46
- Page 390, Gangland Australia by James Morton, Susanna Lobez
- "Private Zarah Garde-Wilson sells her story to mag". 3 February 2009. Archived from the original on 5 March 2009.
- Gangland lawyer Zarah Garde-Wilson's partner Lansley Simon man cleared on Paul Thornell murder charge, Padraic Murphy, June 24, 2013, Herald Sun
- Zarah Garde Wilson's ex partner Lansley Simon says jail life is 'unpleasant', Shannon Deery, News Corp Australia, October 15, 2012, PerthNow
|This Australian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|