From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The municipal department of the same name (Δημοτικό Διαμέρισμα Ζαράκων) comprises Zarakes proper, Zarakon Beach and Mahalas old village.
Attractions in Zarakes include:
- Old village of Zarakes, also known as Μαχαλάς (Mahalas)
- Old mills
- archaeological site of Zarakes near Zoodochos Pigi church
- Old church of Saint Charalampus in old village
- Name changes of settlements in Greece
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- ZARKA (“Zaretra”) Euboia, Greece, entry in The Princeton Encyclopedia of Classical Sites.
- Zarakes historical & folklore website
- Web Camara of Zarakes
- Photo albums from Zarakes & south Evia
- Weather station of Zarakes
|This Central Greece location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|