|Marz (Province)||Vayots Dzor|
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Zaritap (Armenian: Զառիթափ; also Romanized as Zarrit’ap’ and Zarritap; formerly Azizbekov, Pashalu and Pashaghu) is a village in the Vayots Dzor Province of Armenia. For a time the village was renamed in honor of Meshadi Azizbekov, an early Bolshevik and one of the 26 Baku Commissars. In the vicinity are 13th-century khachkars and the traces of an old fort.
- Zaritap at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 127; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Vayots Dzor Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|