From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zarya is a module of the International Space Station.
Zarya, also spelled Zaria, may also refer to:
- Zarya, an 1877 opera by Ella Adayevskaya.
- Zarya spacecraft, the name of a late 1980s project for a Soyuz spacecraft replacement
- Zarya (polar ship), a Russian research ship sent to the Arctic during 1900 - 1902
- Zarya (non-magnetic ship), a Soviet research ship built in 1953 and used to research Earth's magnetic field
- Zarya (magazine), a Slavophile 1869-1872 magazine
- Zarya (publication), a Marxist publication
- Zarya (antenna), a type of medium-wave broadcasting antenna used in former Soviet Union
- Zarya, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Zarya, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Zarya Voroshilovgrad, former name of FC Zorya Luhansk, a Ukrainian soccer team
- Zarya, a playable hero character in the first-person shooter Overwatch (video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zarya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.