Zastava M93 Black Arrow
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Zastava M93 Black Arrow|
|Place of origin||Serbia|
|Used by||See Users|
|Wars||Second Liberian Civil War|
Libyan Civil War (2014–present)
Iraqi Civil War (2014-present)
Yemeni Civil War (2015-present)
Saudi-led intervention in Yemen (2015-present)
Conflict in Najran, Jizan and Asir
|Manufacturer||Zastava Arms, Aspar Arms|
|Action||Bolt action (rotating bolt; long action)|
|Effective firing range||2,000 m (6,561 ft)|
|Feed system||5-round magazine|
|Sights||Optical sight (8x32)|
The primary purpose of this rifle is long range engagement of hardly visible targets and due to that, it is provided only with an optical sight, which is included in the rifle set (8x magnification with the division up to 1,800 m). Its mount can accept the sights of other manufacturers as well.
Design and features
- Armenia: Used by Army Marksmen
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- Iraqi Kurdistan: Peshmerga
- "M93 Long Range". Zastava Arms. Archived from the original on 30 May 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Armenian Army Sniper Rifles". YouTube. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "Azerbaijan reacts to French and British arms sales to Armenia". Azerbaijan Press Agency. 1 February 2016.
- "Algerian Special forces".
- Kuljanin, B.; Radisic, N. (12 January 2011). "Snajperi iz Zastave za Jordan i Indoneziju" [Snipers from Zastava for Jordan and Indonesia]. Blic Online (in Croatian). Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Frontline 50's". Tactical Life. 8 January 2010. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Republic of Serbia: Ministry of Economy and of Regional Development (24 September 2010). "Annual Report on the Transfers of Controlled Goods in 2008". Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. Belgrade. Archived from the original on 21 December 2014.
- United Nations Security Council (25 Oct 2002). Report of the Panel of Experts concerning Liberia (S/2002/1115) (PDF). p. 18.
- Jenzen-Jones, N.R.; McCollum, Ian (April 2017). Small Arms Survey, ed. Web Trafficking: Analysing the Online Trade of Small Arms and Light Weapons in Libya (PDF). Working Paper No. 26. p. 53.
- "Снајперска пушка М93" [M93 sniper rifle]. Serbian Army (in Serbian).
- Jane's International Defense Review: IDR. 34. Jane's Information Group. 2001.
M93 Black Arrow
- Zastava Arms — M93 Black Arrow
- Sniper Rifle M93 Modernized - Aspar Arms
- Modern Firearms
- Mitchell's Mausers
- Review of Zastava M93 Black Arrow in American Rifleman