Zastava M93 Black Arrow
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2014)|
|Zastava M93 Black Arrow|
|Place of origin||Serbia|
|Used by||See Users|
|Action||Bolt action (rotating bolt; long action)|
|Effective firing range||2,000 m (6,561 ft)|
|Feed system||5-round magazine|
|Sights||Optical sight (8x32)|
The M93 Black Arrow is designed on the basis of the Mauser system, which was, during its one hundred years long combat history, proven to be one of the most accurate and reliable bolt-action systems.
The primary purpose of this rifle is long range engagement of hardly visible targets and due to that, it is provided only with an optical sight, which is included in the rifle set (8x magnification with the division up to 1,800 m). Its mount can accept the sights of other manufacturers as well.
Design and Features
- Excellent balance
- Stock with two spring buffers
- Muzzle brake facilitating shooting (decreasing recoil by 62%)
- Stock and forehand made of polymer, reinforced with glass fibers
- Adjustable folding bipod – able to fit the size of the cover behind which the rifle is placed
- Locking – Mauser system
- Bolt guided along the whole length of its movement in the receiver
- Heavy, fluted barrel for accurate and precise path of fired projectile of large energetic potential
- Sri Lanka
- Libya bought in 2014
- Kurdistan In use with Peshmerga forces
- "Welcome to Zastava-arms - Zastava-arms". Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Armenian Army#Equipment
- "Blic Online - Snajperi iz Zastave za Jordan i Indoneziju". Blic Online. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Frontline 50's". Tactical Life. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Jones, Richard D. Jane's Infantry Weapons 2009/2010. Jane's Information Group; 35 edition (January 27, 2009). ISBN 978-0-7106-2869-5.
- Zastava Arms — M93 Black Arrow
- Modern Firearms
- Mitchell's Mausers
- Review of Zastava M93 Black Arrow in American Rifleman