|Title||Župan of Zahumlje
Lord of Ribnica
|Parent(s)||Possibly Uroš I or Vukan|
He ruled the province of Zahumlje before getting into conflict with his brothers, resulting in him being "exiled" (before 1113), to the Duklja region where he would hold the title of Lord of Ribnica (Part of present-day Podgorica). After the death of George of Duklja in the 1130s, the family of Zavida regained some of its power in Serbia.
The first-born child of Zavida, Tihomir was chosen to rule over Rascia as a Grand Župan (highest title) following Byzantiums division of the Serb lands by Manuel I, his other sons were given česti (parts): Stracimir ruled West Morava, Miroslav ruled Zahumlje and Travunia, Stefan Nemanja was given Toplica, Ibar, Rasina and Reke.
- Tihomir (died 1169), oldest son, ruled as Grand župan of Raška (1163.-(1166) 1168).
- Stracimir (died after 1189), ruled the region of Western Morava (1163-(1166) 1168, 1169-?).
- Miroslav (died 1196 or 1199), ruled Zahumlje (1163-(1166) 1168, and 1169 to his death).
- Stefan Nemanja (1113–1199), youngest son, ruled as Grand župan of Raška ((1166) 1168 - 25.03. 1196).
- Daughter(s), (as Nemanja and his brothers are registered as maternal uncles of Mihailo III of Duklja)
Title last held byLjutovid
|Župan of Zahumlje
under Uroš I
of Hum and Travunia
Slavogast of Hum
- Fine, J.V.A.; Van Antwerp Fine, J. (1994). The Late Medieval Balkans: A Critical Survey from the Late Twelfth Century to the Ottoman Conquest. University of Michigan Press. p. 3. ISBN 9780472082605. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- Cirkovic, S.M. (2004). The Serbs. Wiley. p. 31. ISBN 9780631204718. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- А. Веселиновић, Р. Љушић, Српске династије, Нови Сад - Београд 2001, 35-36. ISBN 86-83639-01-0
- Живковић, Тибор (2006). Портрети српских владара: IX-XII век (Portraits of Serbian Rulers: IX-XII Century). Београд: Завод за уџбенике и наставна средства., 119-124.
- Živković, T. 2006, "Zavida's sons", Zbornik Matice srpske za istoriju, no. 73, pp. 7-25.