|New Media Publishing|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Nadim Najjar | James Angus | Amit Chopra | Ghaida Ghantous|
|Services||Business & Finance News | Tax & Government Policy News | Legal News | Economy News | Life & Sports News|
Thomson Reuters Zawya.com is a service that provides news regarding Business & Finance, Economy, Tax & Government Policy and Legal matters, focused on the Middle East and North Africa regions.
Zawya means perspective or angle in the arabic language.
it was acquired by Thomson Reuters in June 2012. Thomson Reuters runs the world largest news wire service Reuters which is known for its Trust Principles and journalistic integrity. Thomson Reuters Zawya.com delivers a global standard news service with a middle eastern perspective by following the same trust principles and fact based reporting approach that Reuters has been known for globally for 162 years.
- Zawya was the first company to build and offer business databases for the MENA region. It also introduced a MENA financial newswire; Zawya Dow Jones in collaboration with the Dow Jones News Corporation. "Company Overview of Zawya Limited". Bloomberg Businessweek. Archived from the original on 20 July 2013. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- Derhally, Massoud (17 May 2012). "EXCLUSIVE: Zawya close to US$40m sale". Arabian Business. Archived from the original on 22 May 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- Flanagan, Ben (8 April 2012). "Suitors line up for business portal Zawya". The National. Archived from the original on 11 May 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- Hall, Camilla & Wigglesworth, Robin (14 October 2011). "Zawya stake up for sale". Financial Times. Archived from the original on 20 January 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- "About Zawya". Zawya. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- Daglioglu, Alper (Spring 2003). "An Information Portal to the Middle East and North Africa Region". The Journal of Alternative Investments. 5 (4): 102–103. doi:10.3905/jai.2003.319078.
In this review, we feature www.zawya.com, which provides a single platform with multi-source economic and business data on the Middle East and North Africa region(subscription required)
- Kane, Frank (26 June 2012). "Thomson Reuters buys business information service Zawya". The National. Archived from the original on 29 June 2012. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "Thomson Reuters buys business intelligence platform Zawya". The Economic Times. 26 June 2012. Archived from the original on 8 January 2014. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
[[Categordy:Publishing co[d;lw][d;w]d;wdwdw mpanies established in 2002]]
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|