Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zayn, Zain or ZAYN may refer to:
- Zain (name) (زين), an Arabic name meaning "beauty"
- Zayn ad-Din (disambiguation) (زين الدين), an Arabic name meaning "grace of the faith"
- ‘Alī ibn Ḥusayn, also known as Zayn al-‘Ābidīn, son of Hussein and a great-grandson of Muhammad
- Zayn Malik, also known mononymously as Zayn or ZAYN, British recording artist and former member of One Direction
- Zayn-e-Attar, also known as Ali ibn Husayn Ansari Shirazi and as Haji Zayn Attar, a 14th-century Persian physician
- Abu Zubaydah (Zayn Abu Zubaydah), a Saudi Arabian citizen held in U.S. custody in Guantanamo Bay
- Sami Zayn, the ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Rami Sebei
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zayn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.