From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zayn (disambiguation))
Zayn may refer to:
- First name
- Zayn al-‘Ābidīn, also known as ‘Alī ibn Ḥusayn, a great-grandson of Muhammad
- Zayn Malik, also known as Zayn, a British recording artist and former member of One Direction
- Zayn Abu Zubaydah, a Saudi Arabian citizen held in U.S. custody in Guantanamo Bay
- Zayn-e-Attar (also known as Ali ibn Husayn Ansari Shirazi and as Haji Zayn Attar, a 14th-century Persian physician
- Last name
- Sami Zayn, the ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Rami Sebei
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zayn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Zayn javvad Malik = everybody's crush