(Redirected from Zayn (disambiguation))
Zayn may refer to:
- Zain (name) (زين)
- ‘Alī ibn Ḥusayn, also known as Zayn al-‘Ābidīn, also known as a great-grandson of Muhammad
- Zayn Malik, also known mononymously as Zayn, a British recording artist and former member of One Direction
- Abu Zubaydah Zayn Abu Zubaydah, a Saudi Arabian citizen held in U.S. custody in Guantanamo Bay
- Zayn-e-Attar (also known as Ali ibn Husayn Ansari Shirazi and as Haji Zayn Attar, a 14th-century Persian physician
- Sami Zayn, the ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Rami Sebei
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zayn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.