From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zaza or zaza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zaza may refer to:
- The Zazas, an ethnic group in eastern Anatolia (southeastern Turkey)
- Zaza language, spoken by the Zazas
- Karim Zaza (born 1975), Moroccan goalkeeper
- Neil Zaza, guitar player
- Zaza Pachulia (born 1984), Georgian NBA basketball player
- Zaza Gogava (born 1971), Georgian Major General
- Simone Zaza (born 1991), Italian footballer
- Michele Zaza (1945–1994), Italian mafioso
- Zaza Reservoir, a reservoir on the Zaza River in Sancti Spiritus, Cuba
- Zaza, Rwanda, a community and former mission in Rwanda
- A name that appears in the Bible, in the first of the Books of Chronicles 2:33, meaning "belonging to all" or "plenty"
- Zaza (play), written by French playwrights Pierre Berton and Charles Simon
- ZAZA (band), New York based pop/electronic duo
- Zaza (1923 film), a film directed by Allan Dwan
- Zaza (1915 film), a film directed by Edwin S. Porter
- Zaza (1939 film), a 1939 film directed by George Cukor
- Za-Za, an album by the BulletBoys
- Zazà, a 1900 opera by Ruggero Leoncavallo
- "Zaza", alias of the character Albin in La Cage aux Folles and its derivative works
- "Zaza" one-hit ("Zauberstab") wonder NDW band from Germany, ca 1982.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zaza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.