Zbigniew Szafrański is the director of the Polish archeological mission to Egypt that has been working at Queen Hatshepsut's mortuary temple since 1961. He is known as the founder of the Polish school of Mediterranean Archaeology. He is a faculty member at the University of Warsaw, Department of History, and is deputy chief of the Mediterranean Archaeology Center. He has published numerous papers and writes on Egyptian history for popular magazines.
- Chip Brown, "The King Herself," National Geographic, April 2009, p. 106.
- "Exhibition: Hatshepsut in Toronto", retrieved on 3 April 2009.
- "Ludzie nauki" Ośrodek Przetwarzania Informacji, retrieved on 3 April 2009.
- University of Warsaw bibliography for Zbigniew Szafrański, retrieved on 3 April 2009.
- Szafrański, Zbigniew (2000) "Hatszepsut - Kobieta Faranon" Wiedza i Życie, retrieved on 3 April 2009. (Polish)
- Chip Brown, "The King Herself," National Geographic, April 2009, pp. 88–111.
|This Polish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an Egyptologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|