Zbigniew Zaleski (born 29 April 1947 in Rogoziniec) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament (mep) for the Lublin Voivodship with the Civic Platform, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on International Trade.
Zaleski is a substitute for the Committee on Development and a member of the Delegation for relations with Israel.
- 1994: Masters (1972), Doctorate (1978) and titular professor of Psychology
- since 1974: School psychologist (1973–1974) and lecturer at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
- 2002-2004: Regional Councillor of the Voivodship of Lublin
- since 1992: Member of the American Psychological Association
- since 2003: Founder and Chairman of the European Cooperation Association
- Official website
- Personal profile of Zbigniew Zaleski in the European Parliament's database of members
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|