|Date of birth||22 December 1988|
|Place of birth||Strakonice, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2009||→ Čáslav (loan)||14||(4)|
|2012||→ Tromsø (loan)||14||(8)|
|2011||Czech Republic U21||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 May 2016.
SK Dynamo České Budějovice
Ondrasek started his career in the South-Bohemian side České Budějovice in 2007, doing a short loan-spell at FC Zenit Čáslav in 2009. Upon returning to Dynamo, he delivered a decent season, becoming the top scorer for the club during the 2010–11 Gambrinus liga. The following season he was seen as the key pillar of the team, scoring eight league goals in twenty rounds. The last two matches he was injured due to a fractured finger. His good performance drew the attention of foreign clubs. Upon his transfer to Tromsø in 2012, the manager of Dynamo Jiří Kotrba noted that if the sale went through it would be an historic event, as it was the first time in history that Dynamo had sold a player directly abroad.
Ondrášek joined the Norwegian side Tromsø IL on a loan in March 2012. He made an immediate impact on the club. In the league opener, Ondrášek came in off the bench for his debut and, despite heavy snow, scored the only goal in a 1-0 win against Fredrikstad FK. His starting debut came a week later April 4 during an away draw against Aalesunds FK. He continued playing well and contributed a total of 8 goals in 14 matches before Tromsø IL decided to make the move permanent and signed him to a contract that will see him stay at the club until 2015. The season proved to be a great success for the Czech striker, seeing him score 14 goals and becoming the Top-scorer in the league that season. This was just two goals short of his pre-season pledge of 16.
- As of 22 May 2016.
|2006/07||České Budějovice||Gambrinus liga||1||0||0||0||–||1||0|
|2008/09||Čáslav (loan)||Druhá liga||14||4||0||0||–||14||4|
|2009/10||České Budějovice||Gambrinus liga||24||4||3||0||–||27||4|
|2012||Tromsø IL (loan)||Tippeligaen||14||8||3||1||0||0||17||9|
Goals in first divisions
- As of 3 July 2015
51 goals in 152 appearances
- SK Dynamo České Budějovice: 22 gls in 80 apps
- Tromsø IL: 29 gls in 76 apps
Goals in second divisions
- As of 3 July 2015
19 goals in 39 appearances
- Zenit Čáslav: 4 gls in 14 apps
- Tromsø IL: 15 gls in 25 apps
- Norwegian top scorer: 2012
- CTK. "Budějovice met without reinforcements, they bet on youth". Blesk.cz (in Czech). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- CTK (18 March 2012). "Budějovice leaving striker, Ondrášek goes to Norway". blesk.cz (in Czech). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Johansen, Asgeir (16 March 2012). "Tromsø leier tsjekkisk spiss til sommeren". 100% Fotball (in Norwegian). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Hanssen, Kine (25 March 2012). "Drømmedebut for Ondrasek". 100% Fotball (in Norwegian). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Johansen, Per Christian (2 April 2012). "Ondrasek fra start". 100% Fotball (in Norwegian). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- "Tromsø kjøper Ondrasek". dagbladet.no (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Hanssen, Kine (18 November 2012). "Ondrasek ble delt topscorer". Fvn.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Bang Pedersen, Eirik (12 July 2012). "Ondrasek: - Skal score mins 16 mål". 100% Fotball (in Norwegian). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- "Zdenek Ondrasek". Isberget.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- "Zdenek Ondrasek". nifs.no (in Norwegian). A-pressen. Retrieved 29 May 2012.