|Native name||Здравка Йорданова|
|Born||9 December 1950 (age 72)|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
Zdravka Yordanova (Bulgarian: Здравка Йорданова, born 9 December 1950) is a Bulgarian rower and Olympic champion.
She became Olympic champion in 1976 in the double sculls class, together with Svetla Otsetova. She also competed at the 1980 Summer Olympics.
- ^ "1976 Summer Olympics – Montreal, Canada –Rowing" Archived 17 September 2008 at the Wayback Machine– databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 9 March 2008)
- ^ Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Zdravka Yordanova". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 4 December 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- Zdravka Yordanova at World Rowing
- Zdravka Yordanova at Olympedia
- 1950 births
- Living people
- Bulgarian female rowers
- Olympic rowers of Bulgaria
- Rowers at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Rowers at the 1980 Summer Olympics
- Olympic gold medalists for Bulgaria
- Olympic medalists in rowing
- World Rowing Championships medalists for Bulgaria
- Medalists at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Bulgarian rowing biography stubs
- Bulgarian Olympic medalist stubs