Zdzisław Zbigniew Podkański (born 18 October 1949 in Guzówka, Poland) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for the Lublin Voivodship with the Polish People's Party, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Culture and Education.
Podkański is a substitute for the Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development and a vice-chair of the Delegation to the EU-Moldova Parliamentary Cooperation Committee.
- 1973-1975: Employee of the Society for the Dissemination of General Knowledge (1972–1973), then on the Voivodship Committee of the ZSL (United Peasant's Party)
- 1975-1980: Vice-Chairman of the Voivodship Administration of the Naval Sports Group (ZSMW) and section head in youth organisations
- 1980-1984: Section head on the Voivodship Committee of the ZSL
- 1984-1992: Director of the central administration of the Association of Folk Craftsmen (STL)
- 1992-1994: Plenipotentiary to the Minister of Culture and Art
- Councillor (1984–1989) and Vice-Chairman (1988–1989) People's Town Council in Lublin
- 1991-: Chairman of the Voivodship Administration of the Polish People's Party (PSL) in Lublin
- since 2004: Vice-Chairman PSL
- 1994-1996: Under-secretary of State at the Ministry of Culture and Art
- 1996-1997: Minister of Culture and Art
- Member of Parliament of the Republic of Poland (1993–2004), Vice-Chairman of the Parliamentary Culture and Media Committee
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Poland)