Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zealandia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zealandia is a nearly submerged continental mass.
Zealandia may also refer to:
- HMS New Zealand (1904), a British Royal Navy battleship renamed HMS Zealandia in 1911
- SS Zealandia (1875), an American sail-steamer wrecked off Southport, England in 1917
- SS Zealandia (1910), an Australian cargo and passenger ship that served as a troopship in both World War I and World War II
- ST Zealandia, a British tugboat
- Zealandia (newspaper), a New Zealand Catholic newspaper published weekly from 1934 to 1989
- Zealandia (personification), a female personification of New Zealand
- Zealandia (wildlife sanctuary), Wellington, New Zealand
- Zealandia (Asheville, North Carolina), a mansion on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zealandia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.