Zebulon is the sixth son of Jacob and Leah in the Hebrew Bible.
Zebulon, Zebulun or Zébulon may also refer to:
- Zebulon Baird Vance (1830–1894), American Confederate Colonel and North Carolina Governor
- Zebulon Brockway (1827–1920), American penologist
- Zebulon Butler (1731–1795), American colonial soldier and leader
- Zebulon Aiton Lash (1846-1920), Canadian lawyer, civil servant, and businessman
- Zebulon Pike (1779–1813), American soldier, and eponym of Pikes Peak in Colorado
- Zebulon Weaver (1872–1948), American politician
- William Zebulon Foster (1881–1961), American labor organizer and Marxist politician
Characters from popular culture
- Sgt. Zebulon Gant is the charismatic friend of Nathan Algren, the main character of the film The Last Samurai
- Zavulon or Zebulon, a character in the novel Night Watch and its sequels
- Zebulon is the given name of the grandfather in the long running television series "The Waltons"
- Zebulon is, in the French original, the name of the wizard of the animated television series "The Magic Roundabout"
- Zebulon, Georgia
- Zebulon, North Carolina
- Zebulon Valley, Hebrew: Zvulun Valley, part of Israel's northern coastal plain
- "Zebulon", a song from the "Facing Giants" single series by AllttA
- "Zebulon", a song on the album All Days Are Nights: Songs for Lulu by Rufus Wainwright
- "Zebulon", a song on the album Tabula Rasa by Einstürzende Neubauten
- Zébulon (band), music group from Quebec, Canada
- Zebulon Cafe Concert, former cafe/bar in Brooklyn
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zebulon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.