|Owned by||Zee Entertainment Enterprises|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
|Sister channel(s)||Zee TV|
|Dish TV||Channel 101|
|Airtel digital TV||Channel 123|
|Dish Network (USA)||Channel 617|
|Destiny Cable||Channel 124 (Digital)|
|SkyCable||Channel 124 (Digital)|
|SkyCable Cavite (Cavite Cable TV)||Channel 72 (Note: Moved to Channel 74|
Effective: Jan., 2011)
Zee Learn Ltd. is a part of Essel Group Ltd. and aims at providing quality education across India through its various ventures. Zee Learn has various schools and vocational educational institutions in India. Its various brands include:
- Mount Litera Zee Schools
- Kidzee Pre-Schools
- Mount Litera School International
- Mount Litera World Preschool
Youth Vocational Education
- Zee Institute of Creative Arts (ZICA)
- Zee Institute of Media Arts (ZIMA)
Since 2016, Debshankar Mukopadhyay is currently the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Zee Learn.
- "Plan to open 50-70 schools in next four-five years: Zee Learn". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- Desk, India.com News (27 November 2017). "Mount Litera School International Recognised as an 'Emerging School' at Times Education Icon Awards". India.com. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
- "Zee Learn appoints Debshankar Mukhopadhyay as CEO". The Economic Times. 6 July 2016. Retrieved 3 December 2018.
|This television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|