Zee Media Corporation Limited
|Traded as||BSE: 532794|
|Brands||Zee News, Zee Business, Daily News and Analysis|
|Footnotes / references|
Zee Media Corporation Limited is an Indian news media company publicly listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. It owns 10 news channels across 6 languages with a viewership of 190 million. It includes national news channel Zee News and newspaper Daily News and Analysis. Its digital properties include zeenews.com and dailynewsandanalysis.com.
ZMCL currently[when?] includes total 14 television channels. The Network comprises three national channels Zee News (Hindi News), Zee Hindustan (Rural Hindi News), and Zee Business (Hindi Business News) and one international channel WION (English). The regional news channels include Zee 24 Taas (Marathi), Zee 24 Kalak (Gujarati), Zee 24 Ghanta (Bengali), Zee MadhyaPradesh/Chhattisgarh, Zee UttarPradesh/Uttarakhand, Zee Rajasthan, Zee Punjab/Haryana/Himachal, Zee Odisha (Odia), Zee Bihar/Jharkhand and Zee Salaam (Urdu).
Zee Media Corporation will acquire up to 80 percent stake in India Today group's E-commerce and TV shopping entities Today Merchandise and Today Retail Network Pvt Ltd for ₹165.78 crore (US$23 million) in staggered payments over the next[when?] four years.
- "Zee Media Corporation stock price". Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "National Stock Exchange official Statistics". Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "Zee Media Corporation Stock Price". Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "Zee media corporation limited". Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "Zee Media to acquire 80% stake in India Today firms". PTI. 27 February 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "Zee to buy TV channels, radio stake from Anil Ambani's Reliance". Reuters. 23 November 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2017.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (June 2018)