Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Zeeman or zeeman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zeeman may refer to:
- "Zeeman (Je Verlangen Is De Zee)", Dutch rendering of the 1960-61 German-language hit single ""Seemann (Deine Heimat ist das Meer)"
- Zeeman (crater), a lunar impact crater located on the far side of the Moon near its south pole
- Zeeman effect, the splitting of a spectral line into several components in the presence of a static magnetic field
- Zeeman (store), a European clothing chain based in the Netherlands
- Zeeman slower, a scientific apparatus that is commonly used in quantum optics to cool a beam of atoms from room temperature or above to a few kelvins
- Pieter Zeeman (1865–1943), Dutch physicist and 1902 Nobel laureate, discoverer of the Zeeman effect
- Reinier Nooms (aka "Zeeman"), (c.1623–1664), a Dutch painter, etcher and engraver
- Christopher Zeeman (1925–2016), mathematician
- Carling Zeeman (born 1991), Canadian rower
- Michaël Zeeman (1958–2009), prominent Dutch journalist, author, editor, columnist and literary critic
- Nicolette Zeeman (born 1956), British literary scholar
- Richard Zeeman, a fictional character in the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series of novels by Laurell K. Hamilton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zeeman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.