From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Zeeman or zeeman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zeeman may refer to:
- "Zeeman (Je Verlangen Is De Zee)", Dutch rendering of the 1960-61 German-language hit single ""Seemann (Deine Heimat ist das Meer)"
- Zeeman (crater), a lunar impact crater located on the far side of the Moon near its south pole
- Zeeman effect, the splitting of a spectral line into several components in the presence of a static magnetic field
- Zeeman (store), a European clothing chain based in the Netherlands
- Zeeman slower, a scientific apparatus that is commonly used in quantum optics to cool a beam of atoms from room temperature or above to a few kelvins
- Pieter Zeeman (1865–1943), Dutch physicist and 1902 Nobel laureate, discoverer of the Zeeman effect
- Reinier Nooms (aka "Zeeman"), (c.1623–1664), a Dutch painter, etcher and engraver
- Christopher Zeeman (1925–2016), mathematician
- Carling Zeeman (born 1991), Canadian rower
- Michaël Zeeman (1958–2009), prominent Dutch journalist, author, editor, columnist and literary critic
- Richard Zeeman, a fictional character in the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series of novels by Laurell K. Hamilton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zeeman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.