From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zeev Nehari (born 2 February 1915 Berlin as Willi Weissbach; died 1978) was a mathematician who worked on univalent functions and on differential and integral equations. The Nehari manifold is named after him.
- Weissbach, Willi (1941), On certain classes of analytic functions and the corresponding conformal representations, Summary of a thesis, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, MR 0017371
- Nehari, Zeev (1949), "The Schwarzian derivative and schlicht functions", Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, 55: 545–551, doi:10.1090/S0002-9904-1949-09241-8, ISSN 0002-9904, MR 0029999
- Nehari, Zeev (1968), Introduction to complex analysis, Revised edition, Boston, Mass.: Allyn and Bacon Inc., MR 0224780
- Nehari, Zeev (1975) , Conformal mapping, New York: Dover Publications, ISBN 978-0-486-61137-2, MR 0377031
- "In memoriam Zeev Nehari 1915--1978", Journal d'Analyse Mathématique, 36: vi––vii, 1979, doi:10.1007/BF02798762, ISSN 0021-7670, MR 581795