Zehava Gal has sung leading roles in both European and North American opera houses and festivals, including La Scala, the Vienna Staatsoper, the Paris Opera, and the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, as well as at the Salzburg Easter Festival, Glyndebourne Opera Festival, and the Rossini Opera Festival in Pesaro. She also sang the title role in Peter Brook's 1983 film, La Tragedie de Carmen.
Zehava Gal's recordings include:
- Antonio Salieri: Tarare - Recorded at the Schwetzingen Festival, 1988 (DVD). Label: EuroArts-Arthaus Musik
- Rossini: Mosè in Egitto - Claudio Scimone, conductor, 1981 (CD). Label: Decca
- Claudio Abbado Conducts Mussorgsky – London Symphony Orchestra, 1992 (CD). Label: RCA Records
- Gideon Klein: Oeuvres Instrumentales et Vocales, Fabrice Parmentier, conductor, 1994 (CD). Label: Arion
- Ann Davies, Phil Powrie (eds), Carmen on screen: an annotated filmography and bibliography, Tamesis Books, 2006 p.39. ISBN 1-85566-129-2
- Boosey & Hawkes, Lees, Benjamin: Symphony No.4 "Memorial Candles"
- Rider University, Faculty biography